If you find your insurance collection ratio to be low, don’t worry! EHS – the dental billing experts are here to your rescue! We know how unsettled and overdue claims can be utterly time-consuming and most challenging for any facility to collect. At EHealthSource, therefore, we make sure that proper electronic claims are made, followed by
- electronic attachment submission
- a meticulous posting of all EOB credits as well as adjustments to the patient ledgers,
- careful investigation of dubious denied claims in a prompt manner,
- appealing on the behalf of denied claims using your comprehensive clinical notes, and
- giving day-to-day progress reports.
WHAT MAKES EHS STAND APART IN THE CROWD?
Our extensive knowledge in the dental insurance territory which allows us to thoroughly verify every plan – whether or not it includes GAP exclusions or the missing tooth clause.
The fact that we confirm whether a procedure is medically necessary or not, and with that information in hand, help you obtain pre-authorization for various procedures, like oral appliance therapy.
Our prompt dispatching of Detailed documentation (SOAP notes) to medical insurance in order to obtain appropriate reimbursement.
Our electronic claim processing to ensure faster payment.
The team of highly skilled and trained FTE (Full-Time Equivalent) professionals, specialized in various areas of dental insurance verification as well as pre-authorization, working for EHS, relentlessly providing your facility with their top-notch dental management services.
AN OVERVIEW OF OUR EXTENSIVE RANGE OF SOLUTIONS
- Verification of eligibility/benefits
- Payment posting/adjudication, adjustments and processing of denials
- Coding and audits
- Account reconciliation
- A/R follow-ups, followed by collections
- Our brand of hassle-free Billing Analysis.
We have AAPC-certified coders, possessing extensive knowledge in the latest CDT, ICD-9 as well as ICD-10 codes, working with us. Our team of carefully-chosen specialists know exactly how to work on claims for a wide array of procedures in compliance with the American Dental Association list of dental procedures which can be coded and billed.
HOW DO OUR SERVICES INTEND TO BENEFIT YOU?
- QA in every department
- Regular QA checks
- Access to our software at all times
- System-based checking of eligibility
- Status reports on a daily, weekly, as well as monthly basis
- Complete work support from Certified Coder & Biller
- No long-term yearly contracts